Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest.
*Position: SQL Server DBA*
*Location: Omaha, NE*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Mandatory: Sr. Experienced DBA, Data Architect, SQL Server, Strong DB2
with Strong Scripting Experience*
- 10 years of experience in Information Management / IT Industry with
Four years Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-6 years of experience as a Data Architect ; preferably in the Supply
- Define data, information and underlying technology (taxonomy/DB)
- Develop enterprise-level conceptual, logical and physical data models
working for NCR applications.
- Establish data / database architecture guiding principles and design
goals; Socialize for acceptance
- Facilitate and review enterprise wide data dictionaries and
taxonomies; again, working closely with the other Application Groups and
other domain experts.
- Establish information models, data flows and data life-cycles
throughout the enterprise architecture
- Analyze and specify standards based data exchange with 3rd parties
- Identify data integration opportunities
- Collaborate with Infrastructure Architects on taxonomy/database
- Evaluate, recommend and select taxonomy/database tools & utilities
- Establish formal policies and procedures for data model review and
- Identify and implement best practices, tools and standards (ER
modeling, normalization, data security, etc.)
- Facilitate, monitor and resolve database performance, scale and
Thanks & Regards,
|| IT-SCIENT || Phone: 510-972-5255 || Email: saty...@itscient.com ||
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.