*Title : WLAN Engineer *
*Duration - 6 months that will most likely extend *
*Worksite Location: Denver, CO location*
*2 phone screens and a skype*
*Position Description: -*
Works directly with customers, vendors, and strategic partners to identify,
troubleshoot, resolve data wireless networking related issues and/or design
Troubleshoot and resolve WLAN connectivity issues, RF and WLAN application
issues, as they arise in enterprise networking environment.
Perform advanced configuration of Aruba and Cisco Wireless LAN controllers,
including new installations, configuration updates, and troubleshooting of
Assist with network design for new and upgraded wireless head end
controllers. Work with all necessary parties to ensure all design and
configurations standards are met.
Create and maintain network documentation as it relates to network
topology, equipment, and configuration.
Develop and present tactical network engineering packages.
Support the plan, design, and implementation of LAN and WLAN Networks,
including development of configurations.
Provide timely and accurate progress status on all ongoing support issues,
with an emphasis on problems, issues, and concerns.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering,
Telecommunications, or related field and/or a minimum of 4 years of
equivalent work experience.
• A minimum of 4 years of network and/or telecommunications
• Strong technical project management and engineering skills
• Strong network documentation skills and can publish written
standards for use by network peers
• Able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure
• Excellent customer service focus and analytical problem
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication and
• Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to
• Experience with business continuity and disaster recovery
strategies for testing and verification of technical network solutions
established for recovery operations.
• Industry related certifications. Cisco CCNP and/or CCDP.
Cisco CCIE and Aruba ACMA certification not required but a definite plus.
• Extensive knowledge of AirMagnet, OmniPeek, Cognio, Remedy,
Microsoft Visio, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• In-depth knowledge of Cisco IOS, EIGRP, BGP, OSPF and MPLS
• In-depth hands on experience with Cisco Catalyst 35xx, 37xx,
65xx (Sup 720), 45xx, 38xx series equipment
• In-depth knowledge of RF fundamentals, RTLS and VoWiFi
applications and products such as Cisco, Vocera, Ascom, SpectraLink)
• In-depth knowledge of Cisco and Aruba offerings and product
sets in support of WLAN.
• In-depth knowledge of IP traffic flow, protocol analysis,
capturing and monitoring of live traffic streams.
*Thanks & Regards*
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.
D: 847 780 1045
Email ID: rat...@bourntec.com |www.bourntec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.