Please reply at **

*Note *: This is Not our direct client requirement.

*Position  : Jr Level OIM Developer / Administrator Location  : Denver,
CODuration  : Direct Full Time hire or Contract to Hire*

*No H1B !!!*

*Requirement :*
Must have 11gR2 experience
Must have at least a solid year working in OIM 11gR2
Must have OIM, SOA, OID, LDAP Sync experience from a developer, programmer,
administrator perspective
Cannot be an Oracle DBA that has “installed it and knows it” (too many of
these unqualified candidates come through where they think they know OIM
yet all they have done is administer the database).