*Please go through the job description and let me know your interest ASAP.*
*Role: Netcool Analyst*
*Location: Bartlesville, OK*
*Job Description *
*Maintenance and Configuration of IBM Tivoli Network Manager*
- Configure and maintain Discoveries
- Create new Devices and manage MIBS
- Work with Object Server and Impact policies to integrate ITNM
- Help with planning proper sizing and architecture for the Netcool
- Assist in the configuration of probes and various other Netcool
- Basic Linux skills
- Bash Scripting
- DB2 query skills
- IPL scripting
- Advanced understanding of SNMP
- Advanced Linux Skills
- Advanced Bash, KSH, CSH, and Perl scripting
- Advanced DB2, MySQL Configuration and query skills
- Advanced Networking skills including SNMP development.
- Ability to create Dash/Jazz/TCR reports and Dashboards
*Thanks & Regards*
*|| IT-SCIENT | Phone: 510-972-8629 | Fax: 877.701.4872 | Email:
itscient11biswan...@gmail.com <itscient11biswan...@gmail.com> | Web:
www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com> ll*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.