It was nice talking to you..
Please go through the below job description and reply me ASAP.
*Position: Sr Technical Architect*
*Location: Bridgeport, CT*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
- Work with Product Owner/Business Analysts to understand functional
requirements and other cross-functional teams to architect, design,
develop, test, and release features.
- Create solution architecture, make technology choices, clarify
technical feasibility, perform user story sizing estimation
- Identify and track service dependencies, works with external service
providers for service contracts and delivery
- Create, drive and complete POCs (Proof of Concepts) to test new ideas
and apply emerging technologies
- Own development of a few features in every Sprint
- Liaise with offshore team and clients for resolving technical
dependencies, issues, risks
- Manage and mentor direct reports
- 10-16 years of programming experience in Java, Java
- In depth & working experience in front end UI framework – AngularJS or
- Should have a past experience in integration with of the shelf Rule
engine & Workflow engine products.
- Hands-on experience in developing RESTful or SOAP services.
- Hands on, solid engineering background and programming experience,
very strong in design patterns
- Experience in architecture, design, implement, and maintain service
oriented applications, web sites, and Internet-based applications
- Fluent and current on architecture trends with an eye on
market/technical conditions and future direction
- Experience in software estimation
- Passion for engineering and solving very complex engineering problems
- Innovation mindset and continuous learning abilities is a must have
- Knowledge of strong engineering processes
- Experience working with a globally distributed team
- Business acumen to determine feasibility of customer requests and
balance business decisions with technical solution
- Customer oriented - meets individual commitments, works with the team
to achieve team commitments, responds to requests in a timely manner,
willing to help
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to both technical and
*Nice to have:*
- Sound knowledge in US residential mortgage or Financial Services
- Experience with agile methodologies
Thanks & Regards,
|| IT-SCIENT || Phone: 510-972-5255 || Email: saty...@itscient.com ||
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.