*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title* : Genesys Developer ( Banking Domain)

*Location *: Columbus OH

*Duration *: 6+ Months

*Job Description*:-

Experience supporting call center applications such as: Genesys Call
routing, NICE Call Recording, Aspect Dialer, Avaya and Cisco Voice
management, IVR/VRU, and softphone applications.
Understanding of basic TDM/VoIP solutions.
Intermediate Knowledge of relational database
Knowledge of networking protocols (voice and data networks)
A minimum 2-4 years of experience in production support or application
development environment with functional experience in change management and
incident management.
Preferred candidates will have call center production support experience.
Project Management, Process Management or Process Improvement experience.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *