*Please send the resumes to: divya_das...@aesinc.us.com
*Swift IOS Developers*
*Location** : Sunnyvale , CA*
Scanned copy of work authorization & Photo ID is must during submission
Looking for two resources with knowledge of Swift, as well as the iOS SDK.
The individuals should be able to manage tasks and projects without much
direction, and the environment will be a highly collaborative (and
internally visible) onsite project that will require teamwork and
integrations with existing systems. Experience with REST, accessing
internal API’s, knowledge of Apple corporate culture and internal systems
would be highly valued (but not nearly as much as engineering prowess!).
- 10+ years experience developing complex applications for mobile and
- A thorough understanding of Swift and Objective-C/Cocoa
- Mac OS X development and debugging using tools such as Xcode and GDB
- Proven ability to utilize development frameworks such as CoreData
- Solid understanding of RESTful APIs in a native environment
- Familiarity with git rebase, git merge and optimization of branching
and integration workflows
- Excellent debugging skills
- Intimately familiar with the Apple HIGs
- Experience with testing frameworks, continuous integration and build
tools (i.e. jUnit, DBUnit, Maven, Jenkins/Hudson, Ant)
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
- High ownership, self-sufficient, hands-on leader to drive quality and
maintain application stability
- Deep understanding of iterative (agile) software development
*Thanks & Regards*
*Lead IT Recruiter*
*divya_das...@aesinc.us.com <divya_das...@aesinc.us.com> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.