Please go through the below Job Description and let me know your Interest.
Please to me at puj...@itscient.com or hr.rec...@itscient.com
*Position: Automation Tester with HealthcareLocation: Eagan, MNDuration:
- At least 8+ years required.
- Candidate should be a high-performing test automation expert on QTP
having the ability to train and mentor other automation analysts on the
effective design and implementation of various test automation frameworks
- 8 to 12 years of progressive test automation experience
- Experience and competency using standard test automation methodologies
and direct scripting and coding in HP QTP such as Linear Scripting and
- Experience and competency using various test automation frameworks
such as Data Driven, Table Driven, Keyword Drive, Hybrid
- Experience in designing and implementation of Framework from scratch.
- Experience in descriptive programming and automating applications even
if actual application is not available.
- Good knowledge of test automation tools, frameworks, design
approaches, and effective implementation techniques.
- Experience working with highly complex target application environments
(i.e. combination of client, web, middleware, database, mainframe,
*Strong technical and testing skills-*
- Knowledge of various software testing strategies and approaches
- Illustrate experience and competency with VBScript
- Knowledge and experience with distributed systems, web application
technologies, web services, and multi-layered architectures.
- Knowledge of various environmental elements as they relate to testing
(i.e. networking, hardware, software, mid-tier, etc.), and the ability to
effectively assist with troubleshooting as needed.
- Able to work independently at onsite and support offshore team · Able
to Lead, Mentor and Support the team
- Able to provide estimates for the projects.
- Responsible for planning, developing, and coordinating testing
activities including Test Plan creation, Test Case creation, debugging,
execution and Test analysis
- Excellent understanding of testing concepts, testing methodologies and
how test fits into the SDLC.
*Strong communication skills - *
- Ability to communicate and document status and complex issues
*Strong documentation skills - *
- Ability to create clear, concise, detailed project artifacts that meet
the standards of the Testing Center of Excellence and Software Quality
- Requires minimum or no supervision, self-starter that can work
independently and collaboratively, while remaining effective at reporting
status on tasks daily
- Should be able to lead the team of minimum 5-6 folks and guide and
mentor them for completing the allocated work
- Should be familiar and flexible to work in Global Delivery Model
- Should be flexible for relocate across location within US based on
*Domain Knowledge: *
- Healthcare (must)
Thanks and regards,
|| IT-SCIENT || Fremont, CA || Phone: 510-972-5246 ll Web: itscient.c
<http://itscient.com/>om <http://itscient.com/> ll
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.