Please go through the below Job Description and let me know your Interest.
Please to me at puj...@itscient.com or hr.rec...@itscient.com
Position: Performance Tester with Load Runner
Location: Plano, TX
Duration: 6+ Months
- At least 8+ years required.
*Skill Set: *
- Experience in performance characterization of Oracle BI (Agile PLM)
- Experience in using HP LoadRunner, HP Performance Center and HP ALM
for performance test development.
- Hands-on experience with Load Runner components
- Knowledge of executing and analyzing Informatica ETL jobs for
- Experience Skill in the use of performance monitoring and diagnostic
tools like AppDynamics, HP SiteScope, HP Performance Manager, BMC Patrol,
BMC ProactiveNet, Oracle Real User Experience Insight (RUEI), and Oracle
Application Management Pack (AMP) across various platforms for causal
analysis of performance bottlenecks in applications and their host platforms
- Experience in understanding the different types of testing such as
White Box, Black Box, Smoke, Backend, End-to-End, Integration, Regression
and User Acceptance Testing
- Proficiency in test case management and defect management using HP
Quality Center, HP Application Lifecycle Management, Jira and IBM Rational
- Excellent client handling skills and communication
- Ability to diagnose performance bottlenecks in applications and in
suggesting configuration changes for performance optimization
- Experienced in the setting up and validation of performance
engineering environment including installation and configuration of tools
like HP LoadRunner, HP SiteScope & Shunra WAN Emulator.
- Working knowledge in setting up and configuration of HP Performance
- Experience and knowledge in different types of performance testing -
load testing, stress testing, spike testing and endurance testing.
- Excellent knowledge of LoadRunner compatible supplementary tools like
Virtual Table Server, SQUID and Shunra WAN Emulator.
- Experience in using and troubleshooting Performance Center with a
Linux Load Generator
- Ability to work with perfmon, tasklist and other native Windows
diagnostics utilities to identify bottlenecks in Microsoft Windows
- Experience in using and improvising log viewing utilities to identify
application or database latency issues.
- Experience in improvising on existing monitoring tools to target
application and environment specific needs.
- Ability to guide team technically and resolve issues
*Good to Have Skills: *
- Basic Project Management skills and experience in working in
- Experience in Design, review and document performance test plans,
define test strategy and create performance test cases on the basis of
product releases features, client’s requirements and related technical
- Experience in E2E execution of performance engineering assignments
with adherence to the SDLC in key development and upgrade implementations.
- Experience in mentoring and training new team members.
Thanks and regards,
|| IT-SCIENT || Fremont, CA || Phone: 510-972-5246 ll Web: itscient.c
<http://itscient.com/>om <http://itscient.com/> ll
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.