*Hello All,*
*Hope you are doing fine!!*

*Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact 510-972-5241 // vi...@itscient.com <vi...@itscient.com> //
vicky.kumaritsci...@gmail.com <vicky.kumaritsci...@gmail.com>*

*Position: Network Engineer with JunOS, Nexus F5 Load balancers*
*Location: SFO,CA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*

*JOB DESCRIPTION :- *

*LAN/WAN network infrastructure deployed globally *
*Responsibilities: Install, support and maintain hardware and software
infrastructure according to best practices*
*Platforms includes routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers etc*

   - *7+ years of expertise in implementing, administering, and
   troubleshooting network infrastructure devices, including: firewalls,
   routers, switches, load balancers, wireless access points and controllers. *
   - *Must have design implementation and operational experience with;
   Enterprise/carrier-class routers and switches (Juniper MX and Cisco Nexus
   preferred). *
   - *Knowledgeable in application transport and network infrastructure
   protocols (SSL/TLS, DNS, DHCP, WINS, NTP, FTP, HTTP, SMTP, CIFS, LDAP, and
   Microsoft AD), and possess an understanding of how to support these
   applications/ protocols when accessed through VPN and firewall appliances*
   - *Hands-on technical experience working with VPN technologies (IPSEC,
   SSL VPN, WebVPN, AnyConnect, etc.) *
   - *Experience in BGP, OSPF, and MPLS (traffic engineering
   implementation)*
   - *Extensive experience in Load Balancers and operational experience
   across multiple vendors; preferably F5 Experience in network tools such as
   Cacti, Nagios, RANCID, SNMP and Netflow. *

*Summary Technical Skills: Very strong in JunOS, Juniper, SRX, Cisco, Nexus
F5 Load balancers*

*--*

*Thanks and regards,Vicky Menon*
*|| IT-SCIENT || Phone: 510-972-5241 || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:**
vi...@itscient.com
<vi...@itscient.com> **|| Web:* *www.itscient.com
<http://www.itscient.com/>* *||*