Please go through the below Job Description and let me know your Interest.
Please to me at puj...@itscient.com or hr.rec...@itscient.com
*Position: SAP PP/PI Consultant Location: Atlanta, GADuration: 6+ Months*
- At least 8+ years required.
- Primary role is to prepare functional documents of solution.
- Provide Functional Unit Testing, Integration Testing and remediation
of defects involving PP & PP/PI.
- Create the functional specifications to support those requirements as
required, participate in business system design/redesign activities, and
identify potential impacts on the organization.
- Assist in planning, configuration and implementation tasks related to
PP/PI as required.
- Develop, maintain and provide functional expertise to North America
Bottler community for Coke One North America.
- Work across multiple project teams to assist with design, build, and
testing of the solution. Provide assistance in data modeling and data
architecture design for Production and Manufacturing Master Data.
- Process Model solutions, working closely with the technical teams to
deliver an overall solution.
- Participate in business system roadmap development, and identify
potential impacts on the organization.
- Conduct planning initiatives, feasibility studies, cost/benefit
analyses, and new systems design.
- Collaborate with internal and external customers to elicit their
business concerns and develop workable solutions.
- Occasionally lead cross-functional team meetings to identify desired
modifications, capabilities, and features desired by End-Users.
- Develop functional solution architecture assessment and prepare
recommendations for improvements.
Thanks and regards,
|| IT-SCIENT || Fremont, CA || Phone: 510-972-5246 ll Web: itscient.c
<http://itscient.com/>om <http://itscient.com/> ll
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.