Please go through the below Job Description and let me know your Interest.
Please to me at puj...@itscient.com or hr.rec...@itscient.com
*Position: Informatica ETL developerLocation: Houston, TXDuration: 6+
- At least 8+ years required.
- More than 10 years of experience working in all phases of the SDLC in
large-scale enterprise IT environments.
- Understand the business users’ requirements for information and
communicate them to the rest of the data warehouse team.
- Requirement Elicitation & writing Functional specifications and Data
Mappings for ETL physical mappings.
- Assist DW data analyst in analyzing existing reports and identifying
- Lead preparation of data warehouse requirements document
- Assist data analyst in mapping task;
- Experience analyzing and troubleshooting stored procedures, functions
*Technical Competencies: *
- Working experience with Large Data Warehouse projects
- Data Migration Tools & Techniques
- Data Analysis & Data Manipulation
- Advanced PL/SQL
- Expertise in Oracle 10g, 11 & SQL Server 2005, 2008
- Basic Integration Concepts (E.g. Data Transformation, Object
Relational Mapping (ORM) etc.)
- Proficiency in Data Modelling Tools and Techniques Desirable criteria
- Working knowledge Market Risk, Energy Trading
Thanks and regards,
|| IT-SCIENT || Fremont, CA || Phone: 510-972-5246 ll Web: itscient.c
<http://itscient.com/>om <http://itscient.com/> ll
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.