Hello All,
Hope you are doing fine !!

Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact *510-972-5241 // vi...@itscient.com <vi...@itscient.com> //
vicky.kumaritsci...@gmail.com <vicky.kumaritsci...@gmail.com>*

*Position: CISCO Finesse with Java & IVR Expertise*
*Location: San Ramon,CA *
*Duration: 6+ Months*

   - CISCO Finesse (10.x/11) development (MUST) Java & IVR Development
   expertise (MUST)
   - Cisco_UCCE 10.x, CUCM 10.x, CVP 10.x, IP-IVR 10.x, CUIC 10.x, Web
   - Experience level : 8+ years.
   - Experience in Planning, Designing and Implementing End to End Contact
   center and IP Telephony system including IVR application Design,
   Development, Validation, Maintenance & Enhancements.
   - Finesse Design, Installation, Configuration and Customization of the
   out of box finesse features including Gadgets/Non-Gadgets and Workflows.
   - Knowledge on Finesse exposed REST API.
   - Ability to customize out of box IVR, Contact Center suite, UC
   application and CTI Desktops.
   - Worked in Energy & Utilities will be an added advantage.

*Thanks and regards,Vicky Menon*
*|| IT-SCIENT || Phone: 510-972-5241 || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:**
<vi...@itscient.com> **|| Web:* *www.itscient.com
<http://www.itscient.com/>* *||*