*Senior Metadata Analyst (Data Warehouse SDLC) Duration: 18 months*
* Rate - $47/hr W2 *
*Location: Charlotte, NC*
This role includes understanding and gathering metadata requirements for
data warehouses through analysis of data requirements, data solution design
and data mapping. This person would work in the existing team of metadata
analysts and our business and technology partners to gather and analyze
data requirements towards the definition of metadata requirements to be
implemented into the enterprise metadata repository. Can independently
partner with Business Analyst or Technical Resources to gather and document
metadata requirements for data warehouse projects. Must understand data
design and have ability to analyze and identify data sources, touch-points
and transformations. Source and profile data related to business
requirements and match up to business names and definitions and work with
business and technical metadata. Independently work closely with data
modelers, data analysts and developers to clearly understand data design
implementation and translate into metadata design and metadata repository
implementation requirements. Work with technical resources in the
enhancement and maintenance of the metadata repository and its contents.
• 1+ year experience with Metadata Management repositories.
• 3+ years of experience in data modeling or ETL development for a large,
enterprise data warehouse.
• 3+ years of experience in formal business requirements gathering and
• 3+ years of experience in data warehousing SDLC (requirements, design,
ETL, testing, BI solutions).
• Excellent communication skills and experience with planning and
facilitating data design discussions with medium to large groups of people.
• Good knowledge of data governance and metadata management practices and
principles including linkage and lineage.
• Expertise with Teradata and Oracle SQL.
• Experience making sure that data movement from Source to Target is
accurate as per business logic (Source and Target may be a database, flat
files or xml files).
• Need to write SQL queries to verify database structures and design as
well as compare metadata to repository content.
• Ability to read and understand complex data design documents, models,
business rules, metadata, etc.
• Some manual lineage definition based on source to target files as per
• Should have ability to identify and document continuous improvements
• Ability to communicate with developers and modelers in identification of
data design and transfer design understanding into metadata design.
• Experience with Ab Initio Tools
• Experience with large Metadata Repositories
• Experience with iGrafx and Troux
• Experience with Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN)
• Experience with Business Objects, Microstrategy, Microsoft Business
Thanks and regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Sage Group Consulting Inc
Phone : 732.767.0010 x 312
Email : *jvam...@sagetl.com* <jvam...@sagetl.com>
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/pub/j-vamshi/a8/b02/b4
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.