Please go through the below Job Description and let me know your Interest.
*Please Revert me at atur...@itscient.com
<atur...@itscient.com> or rao1.itscient2gmail.com
*Position : Unix System Admin*
*Location : San Fransisco, CA (Local Only)*
*Duration : 6+ Months*
The purpose of this role is to implement and maintain an end-to-end
application and infrastructure monitoring.
Support and enhance existing monitoring infrastructure Nagios
- Evaluate new tools and technology to provide application and
- Build log mining tools
- Responsible for building and maintaining support tools integrations
(monitoring, ticketing, dashboard)
- Develop components of enterprise monitoring
- Develop cross-platform monitoring architecture for virtualized compute
and storage infrastructure and develop rules, alerts, and notifications
- Develop components of application monitoring and develop rules,
alerts, and notifications.
- Collaborate with engineering teams on monitoring requirements.
- Hands on experience with Chef. Building Nagios configs using Chef is a
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical
- 3+ years of experience in enterprise environment is required with
several Unix platforms (RHEL, AIX, Solaris) and Wintel.
- 3+ years of experience with working with monitoring solutions (Nagios)
- 3+ years experience developing tools and scripts in Shell scripts,
Perl or Ruby.
- Strong understanding of monitoring interfaces SNMP, SSH
- Strong TCP/IP and SNMP skills are required
- Experience with configuration management systems – Chef or Puppet
- Knowledge of Virtualization, Cisco platform and VMware is a plus
- Experience with MySql or equivalent is a plus
- Great verbal and written communication skills
*Thanks and Regards,Kumar Raoll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group llll
Phone: 510-972-5265ll Fax: 877.701.4872ll Email: atur...@itscient.com
<atur...@itscient.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.