Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume with details to
this email id abha...@idctechnologies.com and I will get back as soon as
*Job Title: Application Migration Project Manager*
*Location: Newark NJ*
*Contract Duration: 12+ months *
*Interview Mode: Telephonic *
- 1. In-depth knowledge of IT infrastructure that supports systems and
a. Wintel, UNIX, and mainframe hardware and operating systems.
b. Middleware: database, web.
c. Security: application and centralized security.
2. Experience with Data Center systems migrations ; specifically
migrating applications from an existing set of infrastructure to a new set
a. Migrations using a hardware refresh approach
b. May include re-platforming to a new architecture
3. Experience in identifying application dependencies.
4. Experience in understanding application architectures.
5. Leading application architecture workshops
6. Experience in developing an application migration process that is
7. Experience in defining / identifying test cases.
8. Experience in application migrations should be minimum 5 years, and
particular emphasis in distributed, multi-tiered applications.
9. Experience in project management, PMP preferred. Minimum 7 years.
10. Skilled in use of MS Project, MS Word, MS Excel.
11. Very strong verbal communication skills.
12. Very strong written and presentation skills.
13. Capable of developing reports and metrics to measure progress in
multiple, simultaneous application migrations.
*Roles & Responsibilities*
· Lead the application migration team and effort across all Business and
· Develop and manage an overall Project Migration schedule
· Work with each business unit to develop their multi-year migration road
· Develop and lead the Application Migration workshops – along with the
necessary GBTS Engineering Towers
· Help Develop Test Cases and reporting
· Lead the latency testing schedules, benchmarks and reporting
· Develop metrics and reporting for the application migration activities
*Generic Managerial Skills*
· Should be able to schedule and drive meetings with Business for
Bachelors Degree required
Sr. Technical Recruiter*|* IDC Technologies Inc.
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
Phone: 408-457-9399 Ext 2033*|* Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.