Hi Professionals,

Greetings from *GATEWAY SOLUTIONS, INC**.,*

Please let me know if you have any Direct Client requirements available
with you for our consultants. Mail your Direct Client requirements to
naren...@gatewaysi.com . Please add my Email ID to your mailing list and
send me your requirements on a regular basis.

You can reach me at 913-210-6054/703-665-5325

*NAME*

*TECHNOLOGY*

*EXPERIENCE*

*LOCATION*

*RELOCATION*

*AVAILABILITY*

*RAM*

*SAP SD*

*15+ Years*

*Redmond, WA*

*Open*

*1Week*

*SUDHEER*

*SAP BI HANA*

*9+Years*

*Troy, MI*

*Open*

*1Week*

*RAJEEV*

*Sr. Oracle SOA Developer*

*9Years*

*Overland park ,KS*

*Open*

*1Week*

*SUPOSH*

*QA*

*10+Years*

*Austin, TX*

*Austin, TX*

*1Week*

*KUMAR*

*QA*

*7 Years*

*Wheaton, IL*

*Open*

*1Week*

*ANURADHA*

*Java*

*8 Years*

*Overland park ,KS*

*Overland park ,KS*

*1Week*

*PRABHU*

*Java*

*7+Years*

*Torrance, CA*

*Open*

*1Week*

*NEELIMA*

*.Net Developer*

*7+ Years*

*Chicago, IL*

*Open*

*1Week*

*  LAKSHMI MEKA*

*SHAREPOINT*

*8 Years*

*Waukegan, IL*

*Open*

*1Week*

*KRANTHI*

*SSIS/SSRS/BI Developer*

*7+Years*

*Rocky Hill, CT*

*Open*

*1Week*

 Looking forward to developing a long and mutually beneficial relationship
with your organization

 Thank you and look forward to work with you.

 Thanks & Regards,

Naren Kumar

*GATEWAY SOLUTIONS, INC.*

133 Key bridge Drive, Suite F

Morrisville, NC 27560

Phone: 913-210-6054 || Fax: 815-366-8259

*naren...@gatewaysi.com* <naren...@gatewaysi.com> *|| **www.gatewaysi.com*
<http://www.gatewaysi.com/>

*Gtalk: narendar.gateway ||YM : narendar.gateway*

Certified Women Owned Business Enterprise