Please go through the below Job Description and let me know your Interest.
Please to me at puj...@itscient.com or hr.rec...@itscient.com
*Position: QlikView Developer with InsuranceLocation: Cary/Charlotte -
NCDuration: 6+ Months*
- At least 8 years of experience required.
- At least 6 years of experience with DW/BI & Reporting tool QlikView,
- Provide end to end services starting from Architecture definition to
platform set up to release management planning, deployment along with
- Must have a strong Data visualization experience and should be able to
automate the setup steps like repository creation, folder structures,
- At least 3 years of hands on experience in Design, Development & Build
activities in QlikView version 11 and Qliksense with proven experience in
the following areas:
- QlikView Dashboard Design & Development
- Good knowledge of SQL, relational databases and Dimensional Modeling -
- Advanced scripting and ETL, data modeling (star schema)
- Working with large data sets & Experience with complex data models
involving more than 10 tables
- Integrating data from multiple data sources into a QlikView Data Model
- Hive/Hadoop, SQUIRRO/Social Media content, API extensions, etc. · Use of
complex QlikView functions and developing most optimal scripts for a given
- Optimization of Dimensional data model for performance
- Must have developed enterprise applications for use in production
environments, should have experience in Section Access, Security
Authentication & Authorization, Dynamic reduction, etc.
- Front-end design and Visualization best practices
- Intimate familiarity Set Analysis & all charts and graphs to determine
best one to use for a given business situation
- Creating complex expressions for dynamic aggregation
- Actions and triggers, Document Chaining & linking experience
- Publisher and Server knowledge preferred but not required
- Basic knowledge on administration activities like schedules,
publishing, creations of users/user groups, monitoring the resources etc.
- Knowledge on Advanced QV concepts like Document chaining, Alternate
States, What If analysis etc.
- Gather analytical requirements from Business Users and translate into
- Assist with developing estimates and describing solutions during the
- Ability to interface with end customers.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Experience in Insurance domain
- Strong analytical skills
Thanks and regards,
|| IT-SCIENT || Fremont, CA || Phone: 510-972-5270 ll Web: itscient.c
<http://itscient.com/>om <http://itscient.com/> ll
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.