*AWS DevOps Engineer*
- *Phone interview and F2F*
- *Duration: 6 - 8 + months*
A successful DevOps Engineer will be responsible for supporting and
operating infrastructure designs and guiding the development and
implementation of cloud applications, systems and processes. This position
will be working directly with application developers, embedded within the
solutions delivery and systems management team. The candidate will need to
be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced team environment with
- Cloud and virtualization based technologies experience on Amazon Web
- Java Application Server Administration and Support
- Microsoft Windows Server Administration and Support
- Linux/UNIX Administration and Automation
- Developing AWS infrastructure designs and implementations and guiding
the process from development to operations
- Managing daily support and operations functions within our existing
AWS and onsite datacenters
- Working directly with architects and developers to create supportable
designs and debug problems.
- Creating infrastructure and architecture designs and implementation
plans and guide the implementation with the operations team.
- Making decisions on problem resolutions in critical down time
situations when escalation is impractical.
- Scripting (BASH, Perl, Ruby) and building required automation and
tools on an ad-hoc basis.
- Creating and delivering knowledge sharing presentations and
documentation to developers and operations teams
- Learning on the job and explore new technologies with little
- Supporting development and testing environments, and rotating on-call
support of production infrastructure and applications and business hours
support for development systems.
- 1-5+ years of total experience with at least 1 years of systems
administration and 2 years of cloud experience is preferred.
- Java Application and Java Application Server administration/tuning
experience (e.g.: Glassfish, Weblogic, Tomcat).
- Solid experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and VMware vCloud
and/or DaaS (preferred)
- Solid security standards experience within AWS, Linux, CentOS, etc.
- Solid Linux experience (eg: Ubuntu, RHEL, CentOS) with a focus on web
- Experience with scripting languages (eg: BASH, Perl, Ruby) and
automation tools (e.g. Puppet, Chef,)
- Understanding of protocols/technologies like SOA, HTTP, SSL, LDAP,
JDBC, Servlet/JSP, SQL, HTML, XML.
Thanks and regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Sage Group Consulting Inc
Phone : 732.767.0010 x 312
Email : *jvam...@sagetl.com* <jvam...@sagetl.com>
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/pub/j-vamshi/a8/b02/b4
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.