Hope you are doing great!!
*Role : Release Management Engineer*
*Location : Santa monica, California*
*Duration : 6 Months*
· Proficiency in *Weblogic administration* and configuration.
· Should have experience in working with GIT scm
· *Linux skills*, specially working knowledge on Redhat, CentOS or
· Able to write and modify bash and python scripts.
· Database experience with MySQL and Oracle database server
· Experience in configuring web application especially weblogic,
apache tomcat and httpd servers.
· High attention to details and eager to learn new technology.
· Should be able to troubleshoot an issue and fix it.
· Experience with configuration management, and artifact management
· Excellent at building workflows and processes around releasing
code through multiple environments
· Strong at Jenkins configuration,Jenkins job
creation,Git,GitHub,Git command line, Versioning concepts,Unix
commands,experience working in Linux environment, Exp in writing Bash
· Exp in writing WLST commands/Scripts, Middleware Administration.
· Implement the release process continuing to evolve it to best
meet the needs of the organization
· Management of the source code libraries and deployment tools
· Streamlining of internal build and release processes, maintaining
and improving existing infrastructure
· Creating visibility and metrics around the mapping between
internal release engineering processes and business goals.
*InfiCare **Technologies*| 22375 Broderick Drive #225 Dulles VA 20166 |
703-945-1834 Direct | *aj...@inficaretech.com <aj...@inficaretech.com> *
*www.infiCareTech.com <http://www.inficaretech.com/> *
Servicing our clients since 2001 MBE/ DBE Certified in VA, MD, PA, NJ,
IT Services * Application Development * Mobility Solutions
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.