Please go through the job description and let me know your interest.Please
revert back with updated resumes.
*Position: AEM Developer*
*Location: Sunnyvale,CA (Need Locals)*
- At-least 3 years of strong Web Content Management experience with
Adobe AEM / CQ5, implementing 2+ full cycle AEM projects
- ADOBE AEM ( AEM6.1, preferred 6.2)
- Hands on Customization/integration/ migration
- BiDirectional social media integration
- Basic understanding of templates, Config, admin, dispatch, automation,
l*l IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*
l*l Phone*: *510.516.7813* ll *Fax*: *877.701.4872* ll
ll *Email*: surajkumar.itsci...@gmail.com ll *Web*: www.itscient.com ll
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.