Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest.
*Position: Drupal Lead Developer *
*Location: Raleigh, NC*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Job Description: *
· 10 Plus Years of experience.
· Strong knowledge in Drupal 7 including custom module development, and
custom theming – using responsive techniques, HTML5 and CSS3
· Good to have - experience in Drupal 8
· Strong knowledge in Object Oriented Programming (OOPS)
· Good understanding of SQL and Query optimization
· Knowledge on internet security techniques and coding best practices
· Good to have knowledge on Docker, GitHub and continuous integration, AWS
· Experience in performing unit testing on developed code
· Basic understanding of Angular JS
· Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills, with
strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to collaborate without
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment with the ability to adapt
and change priorities as the business needs change.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience in working with a remote (offshore) team.
Thanks & Regards,
|| IT-SCIENT || Phone: 510-972-5255 || Email: saty...@itscient.com ||
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.