Hello All,
Hope you are doing fine !!

Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact *510-972-5241 // vi...@itscient.com
<vi...@itscient.com> // vicky.kumaritsci...@gmail.com

*Position: Software Engineer with Erlang Exp*
*Location: Sunnyvale ,CA *
*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Strong ERLANG Exp *
*Skill set: · Must be having hands on Erlang experience in a Production
   environment  *
*Understanding of Java *
*Should be able to design, develop various modules independently  *
*Lead code and architecture reviews  *
*Experience in distributed systems  *
   - *Good communication skills · Provide technical leadership*

*Thanks and regards,Vicky Menon*
*|| IT-SCIENT || Phone: 510-972-5241 || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:**
<vi...@itscient.com> **|| Web:* *www.itscient.com
<http://www.itscient.com/>* *||*