*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*
*Any interest in following position.*
*Title* : Mainframe assembler developer
*Location : *Westlake, TX
*Duration *: 6+ months
Must to have the highlighted:
• Overall experience of *8-10 years* as programmer/developer in COBOL, JCL
* • Experience of 4-6 years as programmer/developer in Assembler*
• *Should be hands-on with both Assembler and COBOL*
• About 4 years’ experience in CICS and understand online systems
• Experience on VSAM and DB2.
• Sound knowledge in Mainframe utilities Endeavor, DF Sort, QMF, SPUFI,
File Aid, CA7
• Should have worked on big projects both as a designer and senior developer
• Strong SDLC knowledge and experience; Water and Agile Methodology
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work independently with minimum guidance
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
Phone: 732-452-1006 Ext 298 | *tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com
For our open jobs please visit Diverselynx Jobs
*Note: Email is the best way to reach me.*
*Please send me the resume at tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.