*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title* : Mainframe assembler developer

*Location : *Westlake, TX

*Duration *: 6+ months

*Job Description*:-

Must to have the highlighted:

• Overall experience of *8-10 years* as programmer/developer in COBOL, JCL
(OS 390).
* • Experience of 4-6 years as programmer/developer in Assembler*
• *Should be hands-on with both Assembler and COBOL*
• About 4 years’ experience in CICS and understand online systems
• Experience on VSAM and DB2.
• Sound knowledge in Mainframe utilities Endeavor, DF Sort, QMF, SPUFI,
File Aid, CA7
• Should have worked on big projects both as a designer and senior developer
• Strong SDLC knowledge and experience; Water and Agile Methodology
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work independently with minimum guidance

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *