Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume with details to
this email id abha...@idctechnologies.com and I will get back as soon as
*Job Title: Sales force – Test Lead *
*Location: Deerfield, IL*
*Contract Duration: 12+ months *
*Interview Mode: Telephonic *
ü Experience in Sales force Service cloud testing
ü Automation experience is preferable
ü Pharmacy Background is good to have.
4 to 6 years
*Roles & Responsibilities*
Sales force Test lead responsibilities:
- Analyze the requirements and create test strategy and plan
- Test scenario identification and Test case creation
- Test case execution
- Coordinating offshore team and ensure the deliverables are reviewed
and met customer expectations
- Should be able to lead the testing meetings and walk through the work
done by QA team.
- Experience in Pharmacy domains is an added advantage
· Be able to lead the business meetings
· Be able to co-ordinate with interface teams and get the desired
· Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to work with Business analysts, Leads/Managers and to resolve
issues and risks.
*Generic Managerial Skills*
ü Will have to co-ordinate and lead business meetings for gathering
requirements to monitor health check of project life cycle.
ü Monitor project status to make sure they adhere to the SLA and highlight
any risk or discrepancy to all the stakeholders
ü Daily Reporting on the progress of project status to the client and the
* Abhay Tiwari*
Sr. Technical Recruiter*|* IDC Technologies Inc.
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
Phone: 408-457-9399 Ext 2033*|* Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.