*Hello Friends,*

*Hope you are doing great,*

*Thank you for taking time to look over my* *hot list, your kind attention
is warmly appreciated.*

*I believe you are a fantastic contact and would like to continue to work
with you on submitting* *our consultants for your direct client’s Corp to
Corp Requirements,*

*Sr.Java Lead*

*11+ Years*

*Columbus, OH*

*experienced, excellent with technical and communication skills
candidates. *

Please add my email id *hr.re...@itscient.com <hr.re...@itscient.com>  *in
your requirements list and keep sending me the requirements to me and I
will respond with good consultant’s profile. Feel free to reach me @