*Hello,*

*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title* :  Enterprise Architect

*Location : *Farmington, CT, United States

*Duration *: 6+ months

*Job Description*:-

*Skills*

The Enterprise Architect role will be a key delivery role. They will
provide architecture support and lead end to end designs on an enterprise
level contact center initiative.

   - Develop, document and communicate solution designs for enterprise IT
   projects
   - Lead and develop technical strategies to integrate contact center
   platform with new and existing applications
   - Present and socialize designs amongst peers as well as business units
   - Integrating our shared technology service teams with our application
   development teams
   - Responsible to document aspects of the portfolio and their role as
   they execute work

Top Skills Required (Non-negotiable)

   - Experience with Workflow integration (Sharepoint /K2)– from an
   architecture standpoint
   - Experience performing integrations within enterprise contact centers
   - Experience with providing technical planning services

Qualifications:

   - 10+ years in an architecture and/ or equivalent technical leadership
   role
   - Enterprise Architecture and Enterprise IT-thinking
   - Prior experience with financial services, Manufacturing ,Service
   industry

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com>*