*NEED LOCAL CONSULTANT WITH VISA AND 1 PHOTO ID.*
Hope you are doing great!!
*Role: Windows, Storage & Backup Admin*
*Duration: 3 + Months*
*Location: San Jose, CA*
This position is for a Senior Windows, Storage and backup System
Administrator to support critical systems. The candidate will work closely
with network, application, and middleware teams to support Windows based
product installations, customizations, and deployments. The candidate will
be responsible for all aspects of Windows support including effective
provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of
systems hardware and software and related infrastructure that include MS
Windows, storage and backups. This individual participates in technical
research and development to enable continuing innovation within the
This individual will be accountable for some combination of the following
· Wintel systems that support systems infrastructure
· Appliances that support system infrastructure
· Active Directory Domain Administration & Policy
· Powershell, Vbscript, & Batch automated tasks
· Storage (Hitachi, Pure Storage, ReadyNAS, Tintri), Backup &
Database administration tasks
· Backups administration
· IIS Web Servers
· Install new/rebuild existing Servers and configure hardware,
peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance
with standards and project/operational requirements.
· Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated
approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that
leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
· Perform daily system monitoring (PRTG Network Monitor), verifying
the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems
and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying
completion of scheduled tasks.
· Provide daily backup operations, ensuring all required file
systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate
media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent
off site as necessary.
· Investigate and troubleshoot escalated issues from various teams.
· Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate
and communicate with impacted users or entities.
· Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade
administrative tools and utilities. Configure/add new services as necessary.
· Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
· Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity
· Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and
resource optimization as required. configure CPU, memory, and disk
partitions as required.
· Maintain data center environmental and monitoring equipment.
· Provide SAN & NAS support to internal support teams
Connecting new servers to storage and allocate LUNs
· Resolving escalated problems on the
Enterprise Storage environment and the Storage Area Network and well as the
· Hands on experience on Hitachi, PureStorage, ReadyNAS & Tintri.
· Good Knowledge on RAID concepts, Storage Performance Analysis,
Array based replication and backups, Tapestorage & backup, VTL,
· Should be able to analyze storage systems performance, collect
information, and prepare summary reports.
· Provide Technical Support on Backup Software
· Monitor backup job schedule and performance.
· Support Backup and Recovery software platforms
· Support service provisioning activities, including: Service
starts, stops, suspends, etc.
· Perform customer initiated Restore requests
· Solve issues with backups and restores
· Excellent organization, documentation, and communication skills
· Strong multi-tasking and work prioritization skills
· Effective listening, written, verbal communications skills, both
technical and non-technical audiences
· Strong quantitative and qualitative reasoning skills, with
demonstrated ability to solve complex problems and determine root cause
· Ability to share knowledge, lead, and mentor less experienced
· Ability to learn new technologies quickly
· Ability to be flexible, dependable, and adapt quickly to change
· Work well under pressure
Bachelor (4-year) degree or 6 - 8 years systems administration experience.
*InfiCare **Technologies*| 22375 Broderick Drive #225 Dulles VA 20166 |
703-945-1834 Direct | *aj...@inficaretech.com <aj...@inficaretech.com>*
*www.infiCareTech.com <http://www.inficaretech.com/> *
Servicing our clients since 2001 MBE/ DBE Certified in VA, MD, PA, NJ,
IT Services * Application Development * Mobility Solutions
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.