*We are looking for candidates with a strong Linux background and AWS
experience a plus*
*Title : SQL DBA/Engineer*
*Location – Marlboro, MA*
*Long Term Contract*
*Phone, Test and then Video call if not local*
*Keys to the Position*
• 5+ years’ experience on Microsoft SQL Server version 2014 and
prior versions administration and support
• Good knowledge of SQL Server Integration, ETL and reporting
services (SSRS and SSIS)
• Experience with writing TSQL stored procedures and code,
optimizing and tuning TSQL code
• Experience on SQL server monitoring tools like SCOM, and Idera
• Experience on SQL Server mirroring and replication like Xosoft
• Experience on SQL Server on AWS is a plus
• Experience on Oracle 11g is a plus
• Knowledge of ITIL change , incident and problem management
This individual, as part of the Corporate Database DevOps team, will be
responsible for database development and supporting SQL Server platform.
The individual will be responsible for developing and optimizing database
code, enforcing development best practices, supporting Microsoft SQL Server
database infrastructure including build, backup, recovery, replication, and
Daily activities and responsibilities for this role include, but are not
• Managing stability and performance of the database system
• Developing database code and enforcing best practices
o Participating in 24X7 production support
• Performing and enhancing database release management
• Developing automation code for reducing database operational
• Performing database failover testing, performance benchmark,
security reviews, advance diagnostics, and troubleshooting
• Implementing back-up, recovery, cloning, archiving and
*Thanks & Regards*
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.
D: 847 780 1045
Email ID: rat...@bourntec.com |www.bourntec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.