*Title : Senior Project Manager *
*Location: Boston, MA*
*Duration: 6 month contract can go long term if the person works out.*
*Start Date: ASAP*
*Interview process – Phone then Face to Face (No Skype)*
- *This person must have Asset Management and strong on project
execution*. You will be leading projects for an End-to-End Trading
program. This will include configuring a vendor platform and integration
with existing internal systems.
- Working directly with the Director of the Enterprise Program
Management Office (EPMO) the Project Manager will execute and facilitate as
well as aid in the directing of strategy, business analysis, resource
allocation and project management for projects conducted at MFS. As a
member of the EPMO team, the Project Manager will leverage knowledge of the
asset management industry to deliver complete business solutions aligned
with the strategic vision and corporate goals of MFS. This position will
be expected to oversee and manage the complete lifecycle of a project
including oversight for all business, operations and technical efforts, and
related budgets. The Project Manager will institute an open and
transparent communication environment for all project efforts across
project team members, stakeholders and sponsors.
- As a dependency to project success, the Project Manager will follow
and champion the project management best practices and guideline as defined
by the EPMO. The Project Manager will participate in, and provided input
to, the ongoing efforts to improve efficiency of the EPMO team and project
- Further the business goals of MFS through the direct management and
execution of best-in-class projects/solutions for MFS.
- Build strong relationships with business divisions and departments
across MFS globally; represent, champion and further the goals and
opportunities of MFS teams in support of assigned initiatives.
- Display, or actively gather, a detailed understanding for the business
needs and objectives of MFS and related internal clients globally based on
- Provide project management, prioritization, direction, and leadership
to team members in order to accomplish defined project deliverables.
- Plan, implement and control project work
- Develop project scope, budgets, project plans and communication plans
- Manage and monitor all project deliverables to successful completion,
leverage EPMO best practices and complete project artifacts as appropriate.
- Actively create and manage project work plans, issues, risks, and key
- Monitor project budget and resources working with EPMO colleagues and
project team members, escalate issues as appropriate.
- Work with project team to allocate resources appropriately. Review
demand and capacity and be able to work out conflicts or reprioritize as
- Actively communicate with project team members, sponsors, and
- Create metrics to measure project success
- Conduct lessons learned meetings/surveys and analyze data and report
to sponsor and team
- Demonstrated ability to work independently on a wide array of
- Experience in project lifecycle management, feasibility analysis and
conceptual design through development, implementation, training and
- Ability to align functional expertise and solutions to meet the
changing demands of clients, competitors and regulators
- Strong interpersonal and management skills, including the ability to
work across the organization and interact/influence/negotiate effectively
at all levels of management and peers.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in the field of Project Management,
maintaining a solid understanding of the field and its related
- Performs additional duties as required.
*JOB REQUIREMENTS: *
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required. Master’s degree or
- Project management experience within the asset management and strong
on project execution.
- Practical experience leading projects through all phases of delivery
- Previous member of an Enterprise or Project Management Office preferred
- Financial skills to manage project's operating and capital budgets.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and management skills.
Experience designing and delivering presentations and training to diverse
audiences, including senior management, administrative staff members,
technical and non-technical personnel, and clients of MFS.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to interact with all levels of MFS management.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.