Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume with details to
this email id abha...@idctechnologies.com and I will get back as soon as
*Job Title: .Net Application Architect*
*Location: Louisville KY*
*Contract Duration: 12+ months *
*Interview Mode: Telephonic *
*Relevant Experience *
Knowledge of Service-oriented Architecture (SOA) and Model Driven
· Understand business requirements and provide consultation/ best
· Develop Application Architecture quickly from the given set of
· Good knowledge in Design Patterns and SQL Server Development and
· Responsible for the architecture and design of large, complex
· Provide technical oversight to engineers working on software and
hardware problem identification and resolution
· Ability to analyze and explain the risks involved in using, or
not using, technology solutions to solve business or organizational
problems and not compromising on the architectural direction and vision.
· Good experience in technology landscape Well-versed in Web tier
technology / frameworks
· Review infrastructure for any issues and recommend solutions.
· Assist enterprise architecture team on all governance activities.
· Evaluate all Dot Net documents and record observation.
· Coordinate with architects and analysts and maintain technical
· Preferred Skills - NET, ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server, Enterprise
XSL, XSD, WWF, WPF, WCF, Silverlight and associated technologies and
· Demonstrate excellent written and oral communications skills with
the ability to articulate technical solutions for both technical and
· Demonstrate self-motivation and goal oriented achievement.
· Capable of multi-tasking and working with a variety of people.
*Roles & Responsibilities*
Design software systems with various Microsoft technologies and ensure
compliance to all architecture requirements.
*Generic Managerial Skills*
Will work closely with client architects team and may have to work in
onsite offshore model as well.
Thanks & Regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter*|* IDC Technologies Inc.
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
Phone: 408-457-9399 Ext 2033*|* Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.