*Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest ASAP.*
*Position: SAN Admin*
*Location: **Houston, TX*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
- Day to day operations of SAN storage systems across the globe.
Responsibilities also include, but not limited to the patching,
installation, decommissioning and performance analysis.
- Additional responsibilities include implementing and supporting
disaster recovery solutions with data protection.
- Will participate in an on-call rotation with other analysts using a
“follow the sun” support model. (Hand-off issues and activities to extended
team members in different time zones throughout the day)
- Brocade switches, IBM storage (DS5300, V7000, SVC), EMC storage (VMAX,
XtremIO, VNX), and Pure Storage (FA-450, FA-m70).
- Managing these environments includes items such as hardware and
software configuration, provisioning of storage, monitoring and reporting.
- Performance monitoring and analysis.
- Supported connected host environments include Windows, Unix, Linux and
- In-depth knowledge of Brocades switches.
- Direct experience with complex SAN based storage systems. Especially
enterprise level systems.
- Knowledge of Network Attached Storage (NAS) specifically NetApp
- Strong Unix / Linux skills a plus
- Unix shell scripting
*Thanks & Regards*
*|| IT-SCIENT | Phone: 510-972-8609 | Fax: 877.701.4872 | Email:
itscient11biswan...@gmail.com <itscient11biswan...@gmail.com> | Web:
www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com> ll*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.