*Title : Java Developer with experience developing applications on the
*Location – Marlborough, MA*
*Long Term Contract*
*Interview Process - Phone*
*Must:Java Developer with specific experience developing applications on
the Salesforce platform* (*this is required, do not send candidates who
have not worked on a salesforce platform*)
*Keys to the Position:*
- 3+ years of experience developing applications for the Salesforce.com
- 5+ years of experience with Java / Java EE development
- Experience working with Apex, Visual Force, Salesforce APIs, SOQL and the
- Experience building integrations with the Salesforce.com platform
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
May require occasional trips to Boston for meetings.
Applicant must meet MOST of these requirements.
The Client Applications development team is seeking a strong software
developer with a background in designing, developing, deploying and
maintaining Salesforce CRM functionality.
The candidate will also require to have prior experience building and
deploying Java / Java EE applications through the full software development
The successful candidate will join the Client Applications development team
and be responsible for;
- Developing, deploying and maintaining new functionality on
Wellington’s Salesforce.com CRM platform
- Building integration components to transition data from local
- Supporting the development team with Java application
development and maintenance as required
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.