*Oracle EBS with strong PL/SQL experience*
*GC or USC candidate, *
*Location Atlanta GA, *
*Interview Mode: phone then Skype*
We are seeking an experienced EBS and Oracle PL/SQL Developer that will be
responsible for Database and integration Development processes in
an Oracle ERP and mobile environment. Under minimal direction this person
performs duties such as defining monitoring requirements to prepare for
deployment of new data base features, advisement on troubleshooting,
exception processing needs, and other data management issues, assisting the
software development teams in dealing with performance issues in all custom
code released to the production, and performance tuning.
We offer excellent benefits and a lot of growth potential. If you enjoy
working in a challenging atmosphere with other highly skilled and motivated
people, then Ventureforth is the place for you.
· Bachelor’s Degree required, B.S. in Computer Science preferred.
· 3+ years of PL/SQL
· 3+ years of development experience (packages, stored procedures,
Triggers, Functions, Views etc)
· 3+ years of developing interfaces, web services etc in an Oracle
· Experience with UNIX Shell scripting and debugging
· Strong experience in Performance Tuning and SQL tuning of large
· Experience using Bulking Techniques, *Oracle* Collections, and
Partition to increase performance
· Experience with *Oracle* 11g
· Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
· Exposure to mobile technologies
· Experience with *Oracle eAM, INV, PO, FA desired*
· Understanding of ALM (Asset Lifecycle Management), Supply Chain
Thanks and regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Sage Group Consulting Inc
Phone : 732.767.0010 x 312
Email : *jvam...@sagetl.com* <jvam...@sagetl.com>
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/pub/j-vamshi/a8/b02/b4
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.