Hope you're doing great there.
I am wondering if you have consultant available for the below position,
if so please respond me with their most updated resume and the best contact
number to reach them to discuss about the below role ASAP.
Please respond back to prakas...@itd-r.com along with contact details .
Title: Senior PHP developer
Location: Washington DC
We are looking for Senior PHP Developers who can hit the ground running.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects
of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through
to developing, testing and launching.
· Write “clean”, well designed code
· Produce detailed specifications
· Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and
databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
· Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
· Follow industry best practices
· Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures
and tools if necessary
· Proven software development experience in PHP 5.3 + (A minimum of
5+ years of PHP experience required)
· Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis,
· Demonstrable knowledge of web technologies including HTML, CSS,
· Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and
of developing web services (Git preferred)
· Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
· Complex SQL queries and database schema design.
· Working in a collaborative team environment using tools like JIRA,
Redmine and Git.
· Consuming and creating web services
· ability to collaborate effectively.
· Skilled at using RESTful api’s, JSON, and XML
· Kanban, Scrum or other agile methodologies.
· Collaborating with engineering teams in multiple locations
· Systems integration.
· Service oriented architecture.
· Unit testing.
· Load testing.
· Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end
developers with server side logic
Nice to haves:
· Experience in Big Data Tech stack - HBase, MapR, Hive, PIG and
· Strong Big Data/Hadoop ecosystem knowledge and experience
· Understanding of Big Data, Hadoop Architecture and MapReduce
· Expert shell scripting
· Experience designing and implementing NoSQL databases (e.g.
· Experience with Hadoop
· Experience with Hbase
· Experience with UNIX cloud computing (e.g. AWS)
· Experience with Apache Lucene text search engine
· experience working with HBase, Casandra, or other NoSQL
13800 Coppermine Road,Herndon, VA 20171
Email: prakas...@itd-r.com <https://groups.google.com/Documents/rahul.docx>/
*An E- Verified Company*
*Small,Women & Minority Owned Certified Business*
Sent with MailTrack
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.