Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume with details to
this email id abha...@idctechnologies.com and I will get back as soon as
*Job Title: Performance Test Manager Level II/Architect / SME*
*Location: Deerfield, IL*
*Contract Duration: 12+ months *
*Interview Mode: Telephonic *
*Relevant Experience *
ü Performance Testing
ü Load Runner
ü Unix Shell Scripting
*Roles & Responsibilities*
Performance Test Analyst
- Should have Strong in Performance Testing Concepts and Tools such as
HP Load Runner, JMETER
- 12+ years Performance Test Manager/Architect / SME (or similar
function) with client facing experience
- Experience as the subject matter expert (SME) using Application
Performance Testing tools(Loadrunner, Jmeter) and system/network monitoring
tools (Dynatrace, New Relic, etc.). This requires intimate knowledge of the
tools (i.e. Dynatrace, etc.) and it requires relevant industry skills and
- Must possess a strong knowledge of enterprise application
architecture and technologies including web applications, web services,
distributed and mainframe databases.
- Must be meticulous and excel in software & hardware architecture
analysis, operating system principles, network architectures, and
troubleshooting complex performance issues.
- Must possess strong experience using and implementing best
practice programs with respect to load generation, bottleneck analysis,
usage of modeling tools and statistical analysis
- Expert ability to capture/analyze /interpret technical data -
performance metrics from application, database, OS, and Network
- Expert ability to identify and help troubleshoot problems, and
confidently recommend solutions to identified application and network
issues, including but not limited to tuning of applications, architecture,
and implementing industry best practices
- Familiarity with current technologies is required; especially in
complex, transaction-intensive web-based systems utilizing SOA techniques
preferably implemented using .Net, Java, Web Services
- Ability to install, configure, and troubleshoot Application
Performance Management products
- Ability to work with multiple teams and customers to define &
scope performance goals and the capacity to clearly characterize system
performance results to stakeholders
- Must have experience analyzing and reporting performance
test/monitoring results to different functional groups, including external
and internal clients
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to be an effective team player
- Strong sense of ethics and professionalism
- Strong working knowledge of the following tools: Microsoft Word,
Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Ability to create presentations and status reports
- To work with Business Stakeholders to collect the Non Functional
Requirements required for the Project
- Execute the Performance Scripts and Measure Resource usage such as
Memory, CPU Utilization
- Should be able to identify the areas which requires Performance Tuning
- Strong understanding of Quality Assurance Methods and Techniques
- Experience in QA Tools such as ALM is required
- Plans and Conducts Test Execution; monitors results and takes
corrective action, when necessary.
· Knowledge of Unix Scripting is must
· Knowledge of SQL is mandatory
· Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to work with Business analysts, Leads/Managers and to resolve
issues and risks.
· Experience in the domain of Retail is encouraged
*Generic Managerial Skills*
ü Will have to co-ordinate and lead business meetings for gathering Non
Functional requirements to monitor health check of project life cycle.
ü Should have Excellent Communication Skills
ü Should have good understanding of Quality Assurance Life Cycle
ü Daily Reporting on the progress of project status to the client and the
Thanks & Regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter*|* IDC Technologies Inc.
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
Phone: 408-457-9399 Ext 2033*|* Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.