Please go through the below Job Description and let me know your Interest.
Please to me at puj...@itscient.com or hr.rec...@itscient.com
*Job Title: Jr. Mainframe/Web based Functional testing with Healthcare*
*Location: Naperville , IL*
Expected rate: $40-45/hr
*Job Description: *
- At least 5 years of experience in Functional Testing Skills
- At least 5 years of experience in test case creation and test
- At least 2 years of Combined experience in automation tools viz.
QuickTest Pro (HP-QTP)./UFT
- Experience in framework development
- At least 1 year experience in SOA / Web Services testing
- Experience with Healthcare Services domain is a plus.
- Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills.
- Analytical skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Excellent client interfacing skills
- Lead activities in all phases of projects, building and mentoring
- Have proven ability of being an independent and team player in all
aspects of project life cycle.
*Experience in the following:*
- Performing Automation feasibility analysis, developing & implementing
Test Automation Strategy
- Analyzing the requirements (explicit & implicit) and define
appropriate framework & guidelines
- Automation of script development in Web applications using Keyword
driven / Hybrid frameworks
- Maintenance of Automation Framework & script maintenance
- Analyze & Implement Best practices like Reuse to improvise scalability
- Automate applications on varied platforms & technologies eg. Web,
Mainframe, Web services
- Pro-actively analyze current processes and practices and suggest/
- Functional Testing,SOA / Web Services,viz. QuickTest Pro
(HP-QTP)./UFT,case creation and test execution
Thanks and regards,
|| IT-SCIENT || Fremont, CA || Phone: 510-972-5238 ll Web: itscient.c
<http://itscient.com/>om <http://itscient.com/> ll
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.