Hope You Are Doing Well...
This is Ravi Krishna from Deegit Inc. We do have an urgent Position for *Oracle
Apps Financial consultant (Techno-functional) at TX*. Please find the
requirement below for your review.
*Role: Oracle Apps Financial consultant (Techno-functional)*
*Duration: 6 Months*
*Location: Houston, TX*
Oracle EBS Techno-Functional Consultant (R12) - Projects/Finance
• Should have strong Technical Skills in Oracle PL/SQL, database
management tools and Reports.
• Should have strong knowledge Oracle Apps R12 AOL Concepts.
Knowledge on R11i is added advantage.
• Should have Working Experience in Oracle Projects Costing ,
Billing modules. Knowledge on Complete flow and Tables on these modules is
necessary. Functional Knowledge on these modules would be plus.
• Good working experience in Finance Modules(AP,AR,GL) is also
• Should be able to Play Lead role at Onsite and experience on same
• Responsible for handling Queries from Customer, Managing Onsite
team and Co-ordination with Offshore.
• Should have good written and Oral Communication Skills.
*Ravi Krishna | Delivery Manager*
*DeegitTM Inc* | Technology Consulting
1900 E Golf Rd., Suite 925 | Schaumburg, IL 60173
*Phone* 847-440-2436 ext:332
*Email* *ravikris...@deegit.com <ravikris...@deegit.com>*
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.