PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *Java Enterprise Architect *for one of our
clients *Boston, MA*. Please go through the below requirement if you or
your consultants are open for projects and interested in the below
requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *Java Enterprise Architect
*Location: *Boston, MA
*Duration: *3 Months (It will be extended)
As a member of ADM Architecture group, the individual will support multiple
programs. This team was created to manage complex enterprise risk issues,
often spanning multiple functions and businesses. It is focused on the
areas of AML/KYC/Sanctions; Capital Planning and Stress Testing; Liquidity;
Credit Risk Management; Legal and Compliance Reputational Risk Management;
Interest Rate Risk, IT, and Volcker rule.
*Role and Responsiblities:*
· Envisioning, architecting, designing end-to-end solutions for
multiple programs that may span across front, middle and back office
· Engaging as a technology leader for building and maintaining a
high-level technical architecture and business credibility with business
users, system developers, and operations staff.
· Driving Key technology and business transformation initives,
providing architectural guidnaces, and oversight of development teams
across the bank.
· Successful realization of business opportunities via delivering
timely and cost efficient IT systems promoting the tenet of service
oriented architecture and resue of existing assets by standardizing,
commoditizing and automating system and business processes to drive cost
· Working with / leading / guiding / influencing multiple blended
teams of full-time employees and onshore / offshore contractors operating
at multiple locations across time zones.
*Domain and Technologies: *
· Deep understanding of financial products, trading strategies,
pricing models, P&L attributions, risk calculations and accounting.
· Experience integrating heterogeneous custom and enterprise class
products tools as well as Database Appliances and Reporting/Business
· Experience with application security, scalability, performance,
service-oriented integration, working with databases, including competency
in strucutured and unstructured data sources, continuous integration, and
· Experience in various software development approaches from
Waterfall to Agile, including test-driven development.
*Skills and Qualifications:*
· Bachelors degree with 10+ years of Enterprise level architecture
experience, preferably in large financial institutions.
· Strong presentation/white boarding skills; lead architecture
discussions in front of business leaders and technically strong colleagues.
· Capabile of identifing power bases and anticipate human dynamic
in the working environment.
· Excellent conflict resolution technique and capabile fo building
concenses with business, technology, and management across multiple
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.