Hope you are doing great, please let me know if you have any suitable
*Role : API Developer*
*Location : Columbia MD*
*Job Type : Contract*
*Job Description, Required Skills, Education, Experience:*
The candidate will develop and support the API services - a group of
restful micro-services used by internal and external customer that support
trading. The developer will also support the TDA Apigee implementation, a
proxy management tool used to expose the API services.
• Excellent inter-personal and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Experience creating RESTFul web services
• An understanding of JAX-RS 2
• An understanding of the Richardson Maturity Model
• Experience with Spring Framework (Dependency Injection, Boot,
• Experience with Java 7 and 8
• Iterative software development lifecycle and best practices
• Object-Oriented Analysis & Design, and OO Programming
• An understanding of Design Patterns & Best Practices for Java
• Experience in Application tuning (Java, JEE, SQL, etc.)
• Experience with high transaction volume systems
5+ years of experience developing JEE, java web apps, RESTFul web services
5+ years of java core programming experience
• Experience with API management tools
• Experience with Micro-Service Architectures
(Groovy, Scala, Clojure)
• Experience with Platform-as-a-service technologies such as (e.g. Heroku,
• Experience with Agile development
• Experience with Jira
• Experience with Git and Subversion
*Dayanand Sagar K*
Global Information Technology Inc.
eMail : dayanand.sa...@git-org.com
Contact : 215-310-5009 ext 252
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.