Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume with details to
this email id abha...@idctechnologies.com and I will get back as soon as
*Job Title: .NET Developer *
*Location: Louisville KY*
*Contract Duration: 12+ months *
*Interview Mode: Telephonic *
.NET / C#, MVC, WCF, WebAPI, SQL Server 2008 R2
*Roles & Responsibilities*
• Build systems with .NET 4.0 / ASP.NET / C#.NET / SQL Server 2008 / WCF
Web Services / MVC Architecture
• Develop new functionality on our existing software products.
• Maintain and create documentation for standards and best practices.
• Participate in a small energetic team on a rapid, agile development
• Lead/mentor developers and share knowledge through knowledge-sharing
*Generic Managerial Skills*
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer
science foundations, such as memory management and low-level algorithm
• Deep knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, including Visual Studio
2008/2010, C#.NET, ASP.NET, WCF Web Services, ADO.NET, MVC Architecture &
• Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
• Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI,
Business Logic Layer,
• Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented
• Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
• Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
• Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented,
responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management
• Passionate about building high-quality systems with software
implementation best practices while leading and mentoring a team of
• Candidate should display an ability to lead a team.
Sr. Technical Recruiter*|* IDC Technologies Inc.
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
Phone: 408-457-9399 Ext 2033*|* Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.