*Location - NYC,NY *
*3 month Contract (Possible extensions)*
*Interview Process – Phone and Onsite Interview*
• Meet with App dev teams to understand their load balancing
needs. Technical knowledge of DNS is a must.
• Onboard applications onto F5 LTM, GTM, APM (not much APM
demand). Knowledge of iRules is a preferred but not hard requirement.
• Perform F5 changes either Friday night after market close or
early Saturday morning.
• Serve as L2/L3 support as needed (adhoc on-call, demand is
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field required
• Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in a technical
engineering role for networks.
• Proven ability to work hands on as well as in a strong
technical leadership capability in a global organization. Strong
communication skills across engineering staff and Sr. executives.
• Expert skills with hands on experience in Enterprise Network
Security Engineering and design including: Firewalls (Cisco, Palo Alto,
F5), Load balancers (F5/Netscaler), Wi-Fi security, network authentication
(802.1x), network encryption, and other layer 4-7 technologies (WAN
acceleration, proximity, DNS, etc). Hands on experience in deploying ACS
and network control infrastructure with a focus on satisfying enterprise
• Hands on experience in network routing and switching and
layer 1-3 network technologies: including compute Farm networks
(leaf/spine), route/switch, Cisco, Arista, trading and market data
networks, Wi-Fi, WAN engineering, expert in routing protocols (BGP, EIGRP,
OSPF), Enterprise QoS, POE, networks support voice and video (Real-time
• Knowledge in network automation, infrastructure hygiene,
network hardware and software testing and certification, project delivery
and execution in a fast paced environment.
• Python or Java programming ability is a huge plus.
• Willingness to learn is a must. Detail oriented;
Demonstrable thoroughness and strong ownership of work.
• Good team player with a strong desire to participate and help
• Able to prioritize in a fast moving, high pressure,
constantly changing environment; High sense of urgency
• Strong verbal and written communication skills to technical
staff as well as CIO level communication.
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.