*NEED USC OR GC.*
Hope you are doing great!!
*Title: Big Data – Developer *
*Location: NYC, NY*
*Duration: 8+ Months*
*Look for LOCAL CANDIDATES. Should be able to take Face to Face discussion.*
Big Data Technologies (Hadoop, HBase, Spark, Impala) on Cloudera Stack.
· Develop in Big Data architecture, Hadoop stack including HDFS
cluster, MapReduce, Hive, Spark and Impala
· Experience in data migration from relational databases to Hadoop
· > 4 years of hands on development experience in JAVA / Scala /
· Must have good understanding of compression and file formats like
· Application performance tuning and troubleshooting
· Participate in analysis of data stores and help with data
· Assist and support proof of concepts as Big Data technology
· Ensure solutions developed adhere to security and data
· Propose best practices/standards
· Translate, load and present disparate data sets in multiple
formats/sources including JSON
· Translate functional and technical requirements into detail
*Nice To Have*
· In-depth understanding and prior work experience in finance
industry is a plus
· Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms
· Deep expertise in creating Big Data stores with special
consideration to efficient storage, partitioning strategies, storage
· Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability
to clearly articulate to all project members and stakeholders
· Must be a team player who works well with technical and
· Must be able to see tasks through to completion without
*InfiCare **Technologies*| 22375 Broderick Drive #225 Dulles VA 20166 |
703-945-1834 Direct | *aj...@inficaretech.com <aj...@inficaretech.com> *
*www.infiCareTech.com <http://www.inficaretech.com/> *
Servicing our clients since 2001 MBE/ DBE Certified in VA, MD, PA, NJ,
IT Services * Application Development * Mobility Solutions
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.