Hello Dear Staffing Partner,
*Partha* is a* Sr. DevOps Build Release Engineer *having *13+ years* of
experience and available for projects.
He is currently located in Juno Beach, FL*,* if you'd like to receive his
resume, please reply to this email with job details or contact me AT
· Around *13 years* of experience in IT industry with major focus
on *Release management, Software Development, Configuration, Build
Engineering, Release Engineering, DevOps Engineer, and Automation*.
· Experienced at Software Development Life Cycles and Agile
· Strong domain knowledge in Banking, Utility and E-Commerce
· Experienced in branching, Merging, Labeling/Tagging, Integrating
and maintaining the version across the environments using SCM tools like *SVN,
CVS, GIT* on Linux and windows platforms.
· Extensive experience and highly proficient in writing build
scripts in *Apache Ant, Apache Maven *and* Gradle* to write and build.xml,
pom.xml and BUILD GRADLE respectively.
· Extensively worked on *Bamboo* and *Jenkins* for continuous
integration and for End-to-End automation for all Build and deployments.
· Performed integration of Code Quality Analysis Techniques like *Check
styles, Find Bugs, PMD, COBERTURA* with CI tools like Hudson/Jenkins.
· Expert in deploying the code through web application servers like*
WAS, Web sphere Commerce Server, JBOSS, Apache Tomcat*.
· Wrote deployment Automation scripts for *JAVA/J2EE* Applications.
· Knowledge of using various routed protocols like *FTP, SFTP, SSH,
HTTP, HTTPS* and Connect direct.
· Good Knowledge in *Python, Shell *and* Bash* scripting.
· Good command in working with Tracking Tools *JIRA, Remedy *and*
· Experience in maintaining and executing build scripts to *automate
development and production builds.*
· Managed environments *DEV, QA, UAT *and* PROD* for various
releases and designed instance strategies.
· Good understanding and also experienced in working with different
Operating Systems like *Linux, UNIX and Windows.*
· Knowledge of databases like *MS Access, MySQL*, *Oracle *and* IBM
*Neha *is a* Sr. Business Analyst *having *8+ years* of experience and
available for projects.
She is currently located in *St. Louis, MO,* Looking only for Local
positions in *MO*. If you'd like to receive her resume, please reply to
this email with job details or contact me AT *630-923-6952*
· IT Business Analyst with 8+ years of work experience and
expertise in leading and deploying Software Products and having a
background of software development and quality assurance
· Hands on experience in business consulting and application
development with excellent skills in client interfacing, requirement
gathering, gap analysis, Regression testing, functional testing, user
support, user interface designing, quality assurance, problem solving, and
· Extensive experience in developing Business Requirement
Documents, GAP Analysis Documents, Detail Requirement Specifications, Business
Rule Engines, *use cases* and *user stories*.
· Organized many *Joint Application Development (JAD) and Joint
Requirement Planning (JRP)* sessions, Interviews, Workshops and Requirement
Elicitation sessions with end-user/clients/stake holders and the IT groups,
experience in performing *Feasibility Analysis – Cost Benefit Analysis, Gap
Analysis, Project Scheduling and drafting remedy procedures. *Expertise
working with Change Request (CR) and analyzing the impact on the existing
· *White box testing, database testing, backend testing, SQL, XML,
· *High level system Design (HLD) & Detail System Design (DSD)*
document and *XSD schema* validation.
· Microsoft Test Manager (MTM), *Team Foundation Server (TFS) , HP
ALM Quality Centre 11.0, IBM Clear quest and Rational Clearcase, CVS*
· Automation experience in *MSTest, SpecFlow, QTP and TestComplete*
Please add me to your g-talk/yahoo: *madhu.usitrecruiter*
Looking forward to working with you.
*THOUGHTWAVE SOFTWARE & SOLUTIONS, INC.*
*630 (923) 6952*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.