Hope you are doing wonderful!
*Role – **Data Migration Analyst*
*Location* – *Jackson, MS and Hartford, CT*
• Understand legacy system and business requirements by discussing with the
legacy system staff/users.
• Develop migration strategies, understand source data, perform data
quality analysis on source data; develop cleansing scripts to remove or
replace invalid/bad data based on the output of source data profiling.
• Prepare data mapping specification document to map data from legacy
system to new system.
• Develop migration programs and write software code to load data into
target system; unit testing of migration programs; testing the migrated
data by creating and executing validation and verification scenarios.
• Execute migration test cycles to test all the stand alone migration
programs and to test the migrated data and resolve any issues before the go
live cycle. Ensure software programming, reviews and tests are performed as
• Log, analyze and fix defects using the defect management processes.
*Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills *
1) Good understanding of ETL tool (preferably Data Stage)
2) IBM DB2
3) Proficient in writing SQL queries
*Thanks & Regards*
Nityo Infotech Corp.
*Desk* : 609-853-0818 X 2138
*Fax* : 609 799 5746
USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand | UK | Australia / New Zealand
Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.