Please go through the job description and let me know your interest.Please
revert back with updated resumes.
*Position: Automation with Devops*
*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*
- This role will require interfacing with many different teams:
supporting engineering, QA, and operations.
- Responsibilities include performance tuning, troubleshooting, and tool
- Implementing and maintaining scalable monitoring systems.
- Facilitate the needs of dependent teams (engineering, and operations)
and work with external teams to achieve results under tight timelines.
- Execute QA and production deployments for many different applications.
- Document procedures and modifications to environments.
- Support production and non-production application environments.
- Solid knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Fair understanding of network fundamentals (TCP/IP, firewalls,
- Experience troubleshooting problems and working with cross-functional
- Familiar with concepts behind load balancers and firewalls.
- Experience with some type of ticketing system or bug tracking software.
- Experience with the following: Apache, tomcat, Java, PHP
- 2+ years in an SRE or DevOps role.
- Some exposure to databases (Oracle, MySQL, etc.)
- Experience with some form of monitoring (Nagios, Cacti, etc.).
- Comfortable in at least one scripting language (Python/Perl/PHP/Ruby,
l*l IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*
l*l Phone*: *510.972.5267* ll *Fax*: *877.701.4872* ll
ll *Email*: surajkumar.itsci...@gmail.com ll *Web*: www.itscient.com ll
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.