*senior java developer*
*12 Months Contract*
*San Diego CA *
*NEED 10+ Years Profiles Only*
- 5+ years development experience.
- Expert technical knowledge, with hands-on experience in program
development in one or more technology environments.
- Expert skills in verbal and written communications, with the ability
to express highly complicated technical concepts in business terms.
- Expert analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills. Strong
- Ability to work well on cross-functional project teams.
- Strong experience in the industry or in a production/service
environment similar to SEu.
- Extensive knowledge in systems development life cycle and
- *Demonstrated ability to lead small (1-3 resources) development
- *Qualified candidate will have experience in OSB, WebLogic Server,
OBPEL, and JAVA. *
- The Sr SI Developer conducts requirements gathering, systems analysis
and design for high complexity applications.
- Prepares detailed program specifications for high complexity
applications from which programs will be designed, coded, configured,
visually developed, tested, debugged.
- Follows program specifications to design, install, code, document,
configure, visually develop, test, debug, plan and execute implementation
of application programs. Develops process business knowledge and
relationships to integrate activities with other IT and business personnel
to ensure successful implementation of projects and production support
- Reports to management on the status of project efforts for self and
others, anticipating and identifying issues that inhibit the attainment of
project goals and implementing corrective actions.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.