Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest.
*Reply me at parabjo...@itscient.com <parabjo...@itscient.com>*
*Role: Network Administrator*
*Location: Bakersfield, CA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
Hands-on experience configuring & maintaining routers, switches & wireless
Good understanding of networking concepts such as routing, switching &
packet flow, network design, networking diagram and related other concepts.
strong knowledge of WAN technologies (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS & VPN/IPsec)
1. Maintain, deploy, upgrade, design, and troubleshoot, network consisting
of Cisco switches, Cisco routers & wireless network
2. Work with service providers for WAN connections to remote office
3. Maintain network diagrams, IPAM list, inventory list, and documented
4. Follow ITSM based processes, especially for change requests. Perform
changes during non-production and/or weekend maintenance windows
5. Collaborate with team members to resolve problems
6. Develop and manage various projects to enhance and expand the network,
detailed design, project planning, implementation, detailed documentation
and cross training of peers
7. Investigate, analyze and resolve network-related problems; troubleshoot
network failures, router problems and telecommunications problems;
recommend and implement changes and improvements
8. Provide recommendations on end of life equipment and/or upgrades to all
data network equipment on the data network
9. Assist in planning infrastructure upgrades
10. Assure projects are implemented on time.
*Thanks & Regards......*
*ll IT-SCIENT ll Phone USA: **510-972-8632 II
Email: parabjo...@itscient.com <parabjo...@itscient.com> ll
Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/> ll*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.