*Role: Senior Unix / Linux Engineering SME *
*Location: Alexandria, VA*
*Industry: Federal Project*
*Degree Requirement: Bachelor Degree (Computer Science Preferred)*
*Work Status: **US Citizen Only*
*Process: Phone **à* *In-Person (No Skype)*
- Maintaining and supporting a Redhat Enterprise Virtualization
- Developing and maintaining installation and configuration procedures
for new server builds.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software problems with AIX, HP-UX and
Redhat servers escalated by the tier II server administration team.
- Providing escalation support for subordinates and junior resources.
- Writing custom scripts for various applications and to automate
routine/repetitive administration activities.
- Evaluating and implementing potential new tools and technologies.
- Working on assigned Change Requests/Problem tickets.
- Investigating and responding to alerts generated by the various
monitoring systems in use at USPTO.
- Performing hardware maintenance/repair activities.
- Preparing Root Cause Analysis reports in support of the OSAES
- Monitoring the groups ITSM (Remedy) ticket queue to ensure tickets are
worked and resolved IAW established SLAs.
- Preparing and submitting required weekly and monthly reports regarding
team activities, issues and risks.
- Ensuring proper planning and execution of major projects/maintenance
- 9+ years' experience supporting Redhat Enterprise Linux.
- 3+ year's experience with RHEV, HP-UX, AIX, Tomcat, Apache and MySQL.
- Strong knowledge of KVM or XEN Virtualization.
- Strong knowledge of LVM and Redhat satellite servers.
- Knowledge of/experience with Puppet, Foreman and/or IDM.
- Ability to write Shell Scripts.
- RHCT, RHCE and/or REHV certifications are strongly desired.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Bachelor's Degree
Thanks and regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Sage Group Consulting Inc
Phone : 732.767.0010 x 312
Email : *jvam...@sagetl.com* <jvam...@sagetl.com>
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/pub/j-vamshi/a8/b02/b4
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.