*Hadoop / Java Developer (x4)*
*Location: Dulles, VA*
*Duration: 12+ months Contract*
*Work Status: Green Card or Citizen*
* Phone to In-Person*
*****Must have experience with Big Data (Hadoop MR, Hive, Pig, Spark)*****
• Design and code backend Java applications and
services. Emphasis is placed on implementing maintainable, scalable, Big
Data systems capable of handling billions of requests a day.
• Analyze business and technical requirements and design
solutions that meet those needs.
• Mentor and train less experienced team members.
• Collaborate with project managers to develop and
• Work with Operations Engineers to ensure applications
are operations ready and able to be effectively monitored using automated
• Troubleshoot production issues related to the team’s
• Effectively manage day-to-day tasks to meet scheduled
commitments. Be able to work independently.
• Write technical specification documents.
• Collaborate with programmers both on their team and on
Skills and Education
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or technical
field. Master degree preferred
• 5+ years of experience designing and programming in
Java in a Unix/Linux environment
• Experience with crafting the right architecture to
meet functional requirements
• Working experience with Big Data and technologies
(Hadoop MR, Hive, Pig, Spark)
• Must have extensive technical knowledge and experience
with distributed systems
• Must have strong programming and troubleshooting
• Experience with system performance optimization
• Must have a solid understanding of object oriented
• Must have a working knowledge of application design
and development processes and methodologies.
• Experience with automated, build and deployment tools
such as Chef, Jenkins and Maven.
• Solid understanding of RDBMS and general database
• Software design methods and techniques
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Kafka, AWS, Scala, NoSQL
• Education Requirement: Computer Science Preferred
Thanks and regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Sage Group Consulting Inc
Phone : 732.767.0010 x 312
Email : *jvam...@sagetl.com* <jvam...@sagetl.com>
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/pub/j-vamshi/a8/b02/b4
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.